Tuesday, October 25, 2022

10/10/22 Got some new seeds from my cousin. Raspberries and greens. Supposed to get up to 77F tomorrow

 She came to visit and gave me some seeds out her order that just came in. It was her birthday I gave her a funny alien card. She's not sure if she wanted the mizuna as it's a mustard and could be spicy but she is going to try it. I can't wait to plant these seeds when I get home. I'm still in Colorado. Tomorrow it could get up to 77 in Wisconsin. Perfect time to finish caulking the exterior and wash windows. Unfortunately I'm not home. Oh well.

My husband has been making salad from the garden. His friend is visiting and eating the raspberries. His friend says we are getting a lot. A lot more than he is at home. So we are still getting food from the garden.






No comments:

Post a Comment